Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated truck driver - Graphic Packaging
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $89,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,270-$1,550 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 192350Overview
- Dry van trailer hauling paper products.
- 85% no-touch freight (remaining hand unloads or pallet
- 3-6 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Sunday-Friday or Monday-Saturday schedule options.
- Drive 70% time within Kenton, OH to the Northeast and other 30%
from Kenton, OH to the Midwest and South. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $3,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training). Need CDL training? Explore our
company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with. Meet the supportive team at the Obetz
facility Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Union , Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated truck driver - Graphic Packaging, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!