Sr. Account Manager, Commercial (West)
Posted on: January 7, 2022
In this role, you'll be responsible for building best-in-class
consultative relationships with clients within an assigned market
segment. You'll introduce and sell our products and services to
existing users, as well as new divisions, subsidiaries and
international counterparts within the company's current footprint.
You'll also work closely with our customers to fully understand
their business strategies, expectations and needs, promoting
renewals, expansions, and ensuring overall satisfaction. To
succeed, you'll need to be able to readily identify growth
opportunities and potential risks to the partnership, as well as
expertly navigate executive-level conversations.--
- Create and manage pipeline of revenue opportunities and drive
new business from within existing customer base of assigned segment
to ensure consistent achieve of quotas and metrics.
- Assesses customer needs and effectively links product value,
features/benefits to those needs.
- Works with internal resources to present and position company
products and services to new divisions of existing clients.
- Develops and maintains current product knowledge and can
explain the business value of our offerings.
- Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries,
and sales contracts.
- Earns and maintains position as a trusted advisor to client
base through the development of exceptional relationships with key
decision makers and internal stakeholders within assigned
- Conducts Executive Business Reviews to develop a deep
understanding of the client's needs and pain points with
thoughtful, smart and creative dialogue. Links iCIMS' products back
to key business issues, ensure ongoing satisfaction, provide
demonstrated value of iCIMS products and services and emphasizes
the client's return on investmen
- Monitors adoption, engagement and usage of iCIMS talent
acquisition platform relevant to each customer to identify risk to
- Proactively engages with customers to identify at-risk
situations and manages business escalation issues as they relate
ongoing customer retention. Routes all other escalation issues to
the appropriate iCIMS' support teams or other iCIMS'
- Manages the contract renewal process inclusive of affirming
and/or reestablishing the value of iCIMS software to all key client
stakeholders and presenting our long-term vision as a technology
- Takes steps to develop industry knowledge and influence
customer Talent Acquisition operations by recommending industry
best practices inside and outside of the iCIMS product suite.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity
at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS' core
competencies, policies and procedures.
- Maintains accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast
- Uses Salesforce CRM to accurately track and record sales
activity to ensure that metrics can be consistently measured.
- A minimum of five years of account management, customer
relationship management or sales experience required.
- Basic understanding of fundamentals of Human Resources and
- Displays capacity to negotiate deals with more than one point
of contact inside customer organizations to satisfactory revenue
- Basic sales acumen and drive to participate in a sales
environment with quota responsibilities
- Skilled at managing relationships with senior level executives
within moderately complex organizations.
- Able to communicate with and influence multiple layers within
organizations, including Senior leadership. Through a constant
presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer's organization and
adjusts approach accordingly.
- Ability to clearly present material and effectively overcome
- High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities
in ambiguous environments.
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office
(PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook). Must be able to quickly grasp new
Keywords: iCIMS, Union , Sr. Account Manager, Commercial (West), Executive , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!