Director of Performance Marketing
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Description:We are looking for a Director of Performance
Marketing to join our rock-star marketing team at an exciting
health technology company experiencing direct to consumer growth.
This role will focus on driving customer acquisition across all
digital channels - SEO, SEM, email marketing, retargeting, social
and online advertising campaigns. This person will continually
evolve our strategy by unlocking insights and opportunities through
campaign structure, audience targeting, analytics, and creative.If
you have an analytical approach and an ability to draw insights
from data to inform decision making and are never satisfied with
the status quo, this is the job for you. The ideal candidate is an
optimist who will always keep trying, is able to pivot quickly, and
is tireless in solving complex problems.About
LifeStationLifeStation's goal is to measurably improve the quality
of life for independent seniors and their caregivers. Our
innovative products and services transform the lives of seniors and
help them live safely and independently. LifeStation is one of the
largest providers of medical alert monitoring services in the
United States.LifeStation is serious about fostering a healthy
work/life balance and time spent with the team will confirm that.
Most importantly you will have the chance to surround yourself with
some of the best and brightest people around.What You Will Be
- Manage paid digital acquisition channels, including but not
limited to: PPC (Google/Bing), Retail (Amazon/Walmart),
Retargeting, Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram) and SEO.
- Leverage A/B testing of creatives, audiences, and other
settings to continually optimize performance.
- Measure, report and optimize daily budgets across
- Collaborate on landing page content, optimization, lead
capture, and other on-site strategies that influence conversion
rate. Identify opportunities to personalize the on-site experience
based on audience, creative, or keyword that brought the user to
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies to improve our
organic rankings and search traffic and report performance on an
- Maintain complete ownership of your campaigns: intimate
knowledge of keywords, audiences, budget, and creative. Full
understanding of performance and an unwavering commitment to
constantly working toward improvement.. Requirements: What you need
to be successful
- 7+ years of experience in digital acquisition marketing.
Expertise with Google/Facebook/Amazon and other major performance
- Experience in managing a multi-million dollar annual marketing
- Experience sourcing and managing external agencies
- Up-to-date, intimate knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics,
Facebook Advertising, and LinkedIn.
- A data-driven mentality where numbers hold more weight with you
than gut feelings.
- Track record of ability to dive deep into metrics for reporting
and ability to apply findings to optimize content and timing.
- High attention to detail and organization in all aspects of
- Exceptional data analysis skills that uncovers hidden insights
to propel results forward.Why work with us
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Entrepreneurial work environment with the freedom to get things
- Chance to grow by working with an extremely talented team
- Make a true impact on our company and its services with
high-visibility and possibilities for career growth
- Company outings, team building events and much moreBenefits and
- Excellent Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- And much more---If you meet most of the criteria below and
you're excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we'd
love to hear from you!LifeStation is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. LifeStation provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: LifeStation, Union , Director of Performance Marketing, Executive , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!