Manager, FP&A - buybuyBaby
Company: Bed Bath & Beyond
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. is looking for an experienced FP&A
Manager to support the BuyBuyBaby brand. In this highly dynamic and
fast-paced environment, the Manager will work with leaders across
finance, accounting, the baby leadership team and its functional
areas. The position will report to the Director of FP&A for
Location: Union, NJ (hybrid work schedule)
The ideal candidate must be:
- Comfortable working in Excel (advanced level), collecting and
organizing large datasets, and building complex models
- Have strong analytical skills and be a proactive problem solver
with a desire to collaborate with others
- Be able to lean-in to business partners to unravel complex
processes Be willing and able to work in ambiguity, applying
his/her knowledge and experience to make sense of a business
problem/dataset This is a very hands-on role, with no direct
- Candidate must have a "roll up the sleeves" attitude to be
- Build financial models to assist in decision making (Breakeven,
incrementality models, Pro-formas, cost-benefit modeling of
- Assist in financial processes: Forecasting / Budgeting /
- Building Financial packages with polish. On-Brand
presentations, with appropriate charts/graphs, and excellent
- Build and report on Key performance indicators, and/or partner
with tech teams to build scorecards to report
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or another
quantitative field. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of business experience in Financial Planning &
Analysis or a relevant business area is required. Prior experience
in Retail is a plus
- Proven Financial Modeling skills, Microsoft Office Applications
such as Excel.
- Experience working in Oracle ERP system is a plus, thinkcell is
- Strong analytical skills with ability to learn rapidly about
the business, search out data sources, retain the information and
apply to various analyses is required.
- Willingness & Ability to adjust to multiple tasks, shifting
priorities, rapid changes, maintain highest standards of accuracy
and excellent Organizational skills is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the
organization is required.
- Self-motivation, passion and extraordinary drive are highly
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line
application, please contact the People & Culture Department.
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for
the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not
need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the
apply button below to complete an application and upload your
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train,
promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all
other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status,
lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental
disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Bed Bath & Beyond, Union , Manager, FP&A - buybuyBaby, Executive , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!