CIM / MEDICAL SCRIBE
Company: Envision Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and
practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization
provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine,
radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women s and
children s health services to hospitals and health systems
nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies
and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to
form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now
provide a greater scope of service than any other national
physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local,
customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process
improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare
enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give
healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined
organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48
states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the
healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and
integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of
Work as a Scribe for Envision Physician Services, an innovator in
the field having implemented the use of scribes over 20 years ago.
Work in a fast-paced Emergency Department (ED) and become a
valuable member of the healthcare team. Witness the medical
decision-making process of clinicians - Physicians, Physician
Assistants, and/or Nurse Practitioners. Document patient notes in
an Electronic Medical Record under the direction of a clinician,
gaining advanced knowledge of medical terminology and ED
* All hospital sites are 24 hour operations. As a CIM you will work
various days of the week and shifts, this will include, weekends,
some holiday shifts, and may include overnights.
* We offer a collaborative team based culture with a highly
competitive compensation and benefits package including an
outstanding 401(k) match, medical, vision, dental and life
insurances, and a tuition reimbursement program.
* All candidates must submit a resume and cover letter for
consideration. Be sure to include any clinical medical experience
you have (paid or volunteer). The cover letter should be 2-3
paragraphs explaining why you feel you are a good fit for the
position. It will be regarded as a sample of your writing.
* Salary is $15-$18 per hour.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK/VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* Biology coursework at the undergraduate level or above required;
Anatomy and Physiology and Medical Terminology coursework
* A minimum of 1 year of work experience in the healthcare field
may be considered in lieu of the education requirement
* At least 100 hours of work, volunteer, or shadowing experience in
the healthcare field required
* Experience in a direct patient care environment preferred i.e.
EMT, scribe, clinical technician in a hospital, medical assistant
in a doctor s office
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Basic understanding of medical terminology and general medical
* Strong communication skills, written and verbal
* Excellent listening and note-taking skills
* Detail oriented with proven ability to work effectively under
conditions requiring accuracy
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Ability to remain calm in a fast paced, at times stressful
* Computer proficiency
* Ability to type 55 words per minute or above, adjusted for
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have
a strong work ethic, Join our team of experts! We offer a highly
competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Envision Healthcare, Union , CIM / MEDICAL SCRIBE, Healthcare , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!