Customer Service Retail Supervisor
Company: 2nd Ave
Posted on: April 25, 2021
The 2nd Ave Thrift Stores Customer Service Retail Supervisor is
responsible for assisting the Retail Manager with all front of
house processes and customer service within the store. The Retail
Supervisor position is a great opportunity for motivated, high
performing retail management professionals looking to advance and
grow with us! Do you have what it takes to be a Retail Supervisor
with 2nd Ave? Apply now and find out! Some of the main
- Serve as a first point of contact for all customers. Listen and
attempt to resolve all customers' complaints and questions. Refers
to higher management when unable to resolve issue.
- Schedule and assign store employees, follow up on work.
- Maintain a positive and productive work environment for all
employees and customers .
- Conduct training for all new cashiers. Respond to cashier
request for price checks and other functions. Respond to cashier
request for price checks and other functions. Set up and resolve
cash-out at the end of shift.
- Ensure that the sales floor upholds brand standards, and that
it is visually appealing to all guests by conducting walk through,
figure-eight and workshops with store teams.
- Follow and uphold all operations guidelines, human resources
policies, and procedures. What You Need to Succeed:
- At least 1 year experience within a fast paced, retail
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Proven ability to supervise and motivate a team.
- Flexibility - Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and
- Fluent in English, and able to read & comprehend simple
instructions, short correspondences.
- Awesome interpersonal & communication skills. The Perks? We
offer a competitive compensation package, including paid time off,
medical, dental, & vision insurance, 401k, an impressive bonus
structure, and a flexible schedule! Who We Are: We are a growing
thrift retailer, headquartered right outside of Philadelphia, PA
with a presence throughout the Mid Atlantic Region. Having spent
decades in this business, we are proud of our long standing
heritage as well as our loyal customers and dedicated employees. We
understand how to do our work with purpose and we love developing
talent. Our employees can enroll in many benefits such as medical,
dental, vision, & 401k--- just to name a few. Come join a unique
company culture with career growth and competitive pay!
Keywords: 2nd Ave, Union , Customer Service Retail Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!