Company: 2nd Ave LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are a growing thrift retailer outside of
Philadelphia, PA with a presence throughout the Mid Atlantic
Region. We are proud of our long-standing heritage as well as our
loyal customers and dedicated employees. We understand how to do
our work with purpose and we love developing talent. Come and join
a unique company culture with career growth and competitive pay!
The Retail Store Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Retail
Manager with all front-of-house processes, merchandising
initiatives, and customer service within the store. The Retail
Supervisor position is a great opportunity for motivated,
high-performing retail management professionals looking to advance
and grow with us.Responsibilities:
- Serves as the first point of contact to resolve all customers'
complaints and questions. Refers to higher management when unable
to resolve the issue.
- Assigns tasks to all store retail associates and follow up on
- Maintains a positive and productive work environment for all
employees and customers.
- Conducts training for all new retail associates.
- Responds to cashier request for price checks and other
functions. Set up and resolve cash-out at the end of shift.
- Ensures that the sales floor upholds merchandising standards to
satisfy customers' product demand.
- Follows and upholds all operations guidelines, human resources
policies, and procedures. Qualifications:
- 1-3 year of experience within a fast-paced, retail supervisory
- Must be able to have a rotating flexible schedule.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
- Must have interpersonal & communication skills.
- Entry level Excel knowledge is required.PM22
Keywords: 2nd Ave LLC, Union , Retail Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!