Food Service Worker (full & Part-time)
Company: Compass Group USA Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
* We are hiring immediately for full-time and part-time FOOD
SERVICE WORKER positions.
* Location: Bed Bath Beyond. 650 Liberty Ave, Union, NJ 07083.
Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: F/T & P/T; Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm.
* Requirement: Prior food service experience is a plus; excellent
customer service skills required.
* Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
* You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard
online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition
ID number 938927 . Click here to view more.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering
vending, office coffee service and dining services through a
company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states.
Canteen's track record of innovation began in 1929, when company
founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three
timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding
fruits and vegetables.
* Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
* Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
* Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food
safety and rotation procedures.
* Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
* Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
* Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure
proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
* Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
* Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
* Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
* Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
Job Segment: Food Service, Franchise, Part Time, Hospitality,
Keywords: Compass Group USA Inc, Union , Food Service Worker (full & Part-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!