Company: Savers / Value Village
Posted on: September 17, 2022
GreenDrop is looking for qualified applicants to fill the Warehouse
In this role, you will perform basic work functions in all aspects
of warehouse operations.
This includes, but is not limited to, receiving, storing, handling,
shipping, and preparing product for store delivery while
maintaining a safe and productive work environment.
- Organize and separate product as it enters the warehouse.
- Load and unload trucks as designated by management
- Receive and count stock items in warehouse
- Verify inventory levels by matching physical counts with
assumed product counts. This includes investigating discrepancies
and troubleshooting errors.
- Assisting drivers on completing runs and moving trucks as
necessary (Drivers Helper).
- Communicating with management to control flow of recycled
product from drivers to recyclers.
- Cleans and maintains supplies, tools, equipment, and work areas
in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- In charge of record keeping and basic maintenance of Materials
- Responsible for maintaining a clean warehouse, office, and yard
- Operation of materials handling equipment as needed to complete
- Perform other activities and tasks as assigned.
- Valid Driver's License
- Must pass DOT Medical, Physical agility Test, and
Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Able to load and unload Trucks
- Capable of operating Materials Handling Equipment
- High school diploma or GED
- Provide warehouse and driver support as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and
reach in a non-climate controlled environment
- Strong team player who communicates effectively with
supervisors and co-workers on a regular basis
- Positive Attitude, Punctual, Self-Starter
GreenDrop is an equal opportunity employer, and we participate in
Keywords: Savers / Value Village, Union , Warehouse Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!