FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL-TIME)
Company: Chartwells HE
Posted on: September 17, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time -FOOD SERVICE UTILITY
- Location: Kean University - 1000 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ
07083. -Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: -Full-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience necessary. - - - - - - *Internal
Employee Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying Easy! - Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? - Text JOB to 75000 and
search requisition ID number 1087694. -The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: At
over 300 colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells
Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience.
We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing
in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together
to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success. -We are seeking
hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and
grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your
career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you. -
Job Summary Summary: -Maintains
kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and utensils clean and
orderly. -Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
- Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned. The BenefitsWe are always
looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of
work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and
part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Our Commitment to Diversity
and InclusionCompass Group is an equal opportunity employer. -At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law. - -Qualified candidates must be
able to perform the essential functions of this position
satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of
all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements
associated with this position. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves
the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job
based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group
will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
ordinance).Req ID:1087694Chartwells HE - -
Keywords: Chartwells HE, Union , FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!