Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist
Company: Arrow Security
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Recruiting and Onboarding SpecialistARROW SECURITY - UNION, NJ
REGIONAL OFFICEPosition SummaryServing as a welcome introduction
for candidates and new hires to our Arrow Security-Long Island
community, the Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist manages full
cycle recruiting from talent prospecting to new hire onboarding
stages. The Recruiting and Onboarding Specialists daily functions
include digital and grassroots recruiting efforts, candidate
interviewing, hiring and onboarding processes for new security
staff, examining documentation for validity and accuracy and
providing general staffing/HR support to recruitment and HR
departments.The Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist fosters best
practices to ensure compliance with Federal and DOS regulations and
is committed to the respect and integrity of our Arrow mission to
provide an exceptional candidate and employee experience.WHY SHOULD
YOU CONSIDER WORKING AT ARROW SECURITY?Wouldnt you like to be part
of an organization that respects and values all of its people?
Where each person can make a difference and be heard because every
persons role in the organization is important? At Arrow Security,
we challenge our people in a beneficial way to grow both personally
and professionally. We strive to offer the best compensation,
benefits, flexibility and unique perks possible while promoting a
positive work life balance. At Arrow, we understand how important
this is to our people. And our people are important to us.Here is
some of what we offer:
- COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH BENEFITS PACKAGES!
- WEEKLY PAY!
- PAID TIME OFF/PAID VACATION!
- NEW 401K COMING IN 2022!
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAMS!
- EMPLOYEE PERKS - AMAZING DISCOUNTS ON EVERYDAY PURCHASES!
- PHENOMINAL HR TEAM TO WORK WITH!Position Responsibilities:
- Works with Recruitment Manager to research and implement
grassroots recruiting strategies
- Manages candidate responses to job postings using applicant
- Performs candidate interviews and initiates hiring and
- NJ Sora verification of security officer credentials on state
- Reviews hiring package to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Performs E-Verify processes for I-9 forms and reviews documents
- Other admin work as neededMinimum Requirements:
- At least 1 year of recruitment experience in high volume, high
- At least 2 years of admin experience, HR experience a
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, working knowledge of HRIS and
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, compassion, and sound
judgmentPlease include resume with your application, thank
you!Founded in 1985, we have perfected our approach to high quality
security. As a true Super Regional guarding company, we are large
enough to provide our Clients and Officers with the resources,
technology, and supervision to deliver a superior security program
while being nimble enough to react quickly and deliver an
exceptional customer and employee experience. "We Care" about our
Officers and make sure to take care of the people that take care of
our clients.Arrow Security is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.If you
have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the
application process, please email Arrow Security Human Resources
Department at HR firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include
your full name, contact information and details about your request
in the email.
Keywords: Arrow Security, Union , Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist, Human Resources , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!