Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 22, 2023
- Strong Oracle SQL skills handling complex data models.
- Experience with Oracle or similar relational
- Experience implementing reports and database
- Experience with data marts and similar data
- Demonstrated progressive experience using Oracle databases, SQL
and PL/SQL, to provide reporting solutions and data
- Ability to identify and understand user needs;
- Strong organization and communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Superb time management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work positively as a team member;
- Available for occasional evening and weekend work
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Union , PLSQL Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!