Bed Bath & Beyond is seeking multiple Product Designers as we
grow our team for 2021!
Bed Bath & Beyond is seeking a Product Designer to join our
design team. Our Product Design Team focuses on the digital
purchase funnel (Pre-purchase, Purchase, Post-purchase) while also
contributing design and strategy for the overall Customer
Experience. We are omni-always, understanding and defining
experiences both online and in stores.
As a Product Designer, you'll be responsible for designing new
site features, experiences and A/B tests. You'll work with other
designers, product managers and developers to deliver great
products for our customers.
Join us as we reinvent shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond!
- Design features from concept to launch
- Advocate for the customer and follow user-centered design
- Rapidly iterate though design solutions
- Create flow journey maps, diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and
detailed visual design
- Clearly communicate designs through prototypes, documentation
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with
product managers, developers, and designers
- Work with and maintain our Design Language System
- Stay current with trends in UX, design and ecommerce
- At least 2+ years of UX/Visual design experience
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating conceptual, UX and
- Ability to distill complex problems to elegant solutions
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch and the
- Proficiency in prototyping with tools such as InVision, Axure,
- Motion graphics / video production experience a plus!
- On-site or remote
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line
application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation
for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do
not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the
apply button below to complete an application and upload your
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire,
train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide
all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored
events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital
status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental
disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.