We are seeking a highly-motivated self-starter with a positive
mentality to join the team as a Lot Attendant / Porter. The ideal
candidate will be dependable, punctual, and energetic while also
possessing previous experience within the automotive industry.
Who We Are
At Maxon Auto Group, we strive to make every customer a customer
for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward
individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every
employee at Maxon Auto Group is absolutely critical to its success
and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic
people who want to join a team where they matter.
Because our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when
they arrive at our dealership, we realize we must first provide
that to our associates through continual training, career
development and opportunities for growth. Our promise is to keep
delivering the same award winning service and value that our
community has come to expect from our dealership through the
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Basic Life Insurance
* 401(K) with Employer Match
* Paid Training
* Paid Vacation
* Employee Discounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* Work-Life Balance
* Flat Organization with Hands-On Leadership
* Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
* Career Advancement and Growth Opportunities
* Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and
performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles,
replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars
as directed by the general manager and in accordance with
dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks.
* Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Ability to follow directions
* Clear and Valid Driver's License
* Ability to follow instructions
* Positive attitude
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug