A, B &C Techs Wanted and
Brand New Service Center
-Very Busy Shop
Responsible for identifying necessary vehicle service and
performing the repair, service, and/or maintenance work.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Examiningcustomer vehicles.
- Identifying necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Estimatingcost of repairs.
- Performingvehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documentingservices performed.
- Performingservices efficiently and according to dealership
- Followingdealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Requestingnecessary parts.
- MaintainingCSI (Customer Service Index) at or above Company
- Maintainingan organized, clean and safe work area
- Participatingin required training
- Recording all hours worked accurately in Company timekeeping
- Following allSafeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstratingthe Companys Core Values
- Followingcompany policies and procedures
- Observingall Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and
regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential
- Subaru experience a plus!
- Knowledge of automotive parts and systems. Demonstrable
mechanical skills and knowledge.
- Technical training or commensurate technical experience
- Certificates and Licenses
- Valid Insurable Drivers License
- Basic Computer skills to utilize timekeeping system. Ability to
learn parts department computer inventory and ordering system.
- Ability to understand and following instructions. Ability to
communicate effectively with customers and company personnel.
Verbal and Writing Ability:
- Ability tocomprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers and other employees.
*This job description in no way
states or implies that these are the only duties and
responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee
will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform
any other duties and responsibilities upon the reasonable request
of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the
discretion of the company.
Open Road Auto Group owns and operates over twenty-five
automotive facilities including seventeen dealerships throughout
the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area. Currently, we are ranked
as one of the largest automotive groups in the nation by Automotive
News. We specialize in providing in-demand vehicles, both new and
pre-owned, for our customers who have come to expect a Five-Star
Customer Service Experience.
With over 45 years of automotive experience, our mission is to
remain one of the premier automobile retailers in the country,
providing the best opportunities for our team members, customers
and communities. We understand and acknowledge the importance of
our customers and in doing so we strive to develop a highly
motivated, world-class, workforce that is committed to satisfying
At Open Road we know our employees, and their achievements, drive
our culture and success.
Our Total Compensation Rewards Program includes:
BASE PAY - Determined by competitive market pay rate for your
job, your skills, experience and performance
BONUSES - Rewards achievement of specific business goals, in
BENEFITS - Includes wellness coverage, optional benefits, income
protection, 401(k), and purchase programs, such as:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Vacation Time / Personal Time
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Manufacturer Certifications
- Leadership Training Programs
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Initiatives
- Volunteer Time
Powered by JazzHR