Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: June 6, 2021
American Dental Center is looking for a Dental Assistant for our
office located in Union, NJ 07083. This is a full-time position
that will include some Saturday hours 8-2 and some evenings until
7pm. Our preferred candidate will have at least 3 years' experience
working as a Dental Assistant and must be x-ray certified in the
state of New Jersey. This is a great opportunity in a
multi-specialty practice with an excellent salary plus
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room,
patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and
materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting,
seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering
instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for
dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials
on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing
radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by
fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by
maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply,
and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as
needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- X-ray certified in the state of New Jersey
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Dental
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Union , Dental Assistant, Other , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!