Company: Bed Bath & Beyond
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are currently searching for a Product Manager to join our
Digital team in our Omni Always transformation.
As a Product Manager at Bed Bath & Beyond, you will play a key
role in supporting the product development life-cycle. You will be
responsible in set categories for development and sourcing based on
strategic business opportunities.
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics,
and consumer trends.
- Analyzing consumer research data and recording product
- Determining improvements to product features.
- Developing marketing strategies for enhanced product
- Training internal departments on new product features.
- Ensure roadmap requirements are adopted and delivered.
- Communicate product status reports, assessing risk and new
- Understand critical business processes supporting business,
interview internal and external customers to gather
- Elicit, capture and analyze the project's business requirements
into user stories, detailed functional specifications.
- Participate in all aspects of IT Agile project development;
including Scrum, Backlog Grooming and Sprint Planning & Demos to
ensure projects are continuously moving forward.
- Participation in all cycles of project release, including
Discovery, delivery and post release support.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of three to five years previous related experience
required preferably in product development.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and adapt to / support
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a sense
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PPT, Quick Base experience
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line
application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation
for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do
not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the
apply button below to complete an application and upload your
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire,
train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide
all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored
events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital
status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental
disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Bed Bath & Beyond, Union , Product Manager, Other , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!