Company: Investors Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
In this role, the incumbent will be required to demonstrate
excellent customer service in accordance with the Bank's Core
Values and to maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the
Bank's products and services. The Universal Banker will serve as
the face of Investors Bank, providing superior customer service and
acting in the capacity of a financial professional by engaging in
needs based relationship building conversations. This includes an
ethical approach to uncovering client needs and recommending
appropriate products, services, and solutions to meet the clients
short term and long term financial goals.
The Universal Banker will be responsible for opening accounts,
handling cash transactions, selling/cross-selling bank products and
services as well as resolving simple and complex customer service
issues. Individual must be a self-starter and goal oriented with a
passion to succeed.
- Identifies, develops, and closes sales; applies needs based
selling techniques to generate product interest; actively
- Actively engage in meaningful conversation with customers in
order to seek a thorough understanding of their compete financial
needs. Recommend products and services to support the customer's
needs, through in person efforts, referrals to other lines of
business, and marketing campaign outreach
- Serves as digital expert with the ability to demonstrate above
average knowledge of all ditial channels in an effort to cross sell
and expand existing relationships.
- Deepens existing customer relationships through a variety of
proactive sales and service initiatives which should be captures in
the Bank's CRM.
- Drives proactive sales conversations through inbound and
- Processes customer transactions and maintains accurate records
of all interactions and transactions according to the Bank's
policies and procedures.
- Opens checking, savings, money market, retirement products and
certificates of deposit accounts. Processes out-going wire
transfers. Performs loan closings. Orders checks and debit cards
and provides starter checks for new accounts.
- Partners with and/or refer business specialist, ie., loan
officers, business banker, financial advisors to ensure specialized
financials needs are met.
- Develops working relationships by effectively responding to
customer needs, resolving inquiries/ complaints in a positive,
professional and timely manner as outlined in Bank policies and
- Responsible for ensuring all transactions are processed in
accordance with internal policies and procedures including (BSA)
Bank Secrecy Act requirements.
- Responsible for daily cash & ATM proof. Investigates, resolves
and reports out of balance transactions. Assists with vault and
shipment control activities as needed.
- Actively participates in all branch activities, including but
not limited to; Huddles, Quickstarts, Call Nights, and Sales
- Ability to effectively complete and pass all required
quarterly/annual BSA training requirements.
- Actively supports the Bank's community related initiatives in
an effort to continue building the brand in all segments of the
communities we serve.
Keywords: Investors Bancorp, Inc., Union , Universal Banker, Other , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!