Company: Bed Bath & Beyond
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Bed Bath & Beyond has a 50-year legacy serving customers across
North America and remains one of the most iconic brands in the US,
with a portfolio that includes leading retailers in Home, Baby,
Beauty and Wellness. The company is in the midst of an
enterprise-wide transformation to rebuild its authority in these
core markets by creating deeper connections with its millions of
loyal customers and a digital-first, omni-always shopping
Bed Bath & Beyond is seeking a highly motivated securities
attorney to join our legal team and help fuel this transformation.
This role will provide securities and corporate governance advice
and work closely with the Vice President of Securities, Corporate
Governance and Compliance in managing the Company’s compliance with
SEC and Nasdaq requirements. The position is located at our
corporate offices in Union, N.J.
- Assist SEC and NASDAQ compliance work and prepare and/or review
relevant filings and disclosure documents for a NASDAQ listed
- Assist in and/or manage the preparation of SEC reports and
filings (including, but not limited to: Form 3s, 4s, 8-Ks, 10-Qs,
10-Ks, Form SD (Conflict Minerals) and proxy
- Oversee the Company’s Insider Trading compliance
- Assist in oversight of the subsidiary management
- Work closely with the VP, Securities and Corporate Governance
and finance teams on earnings releases, analyst/investor
conferences, disclosure matters and shareholder
- Provide legal advice on the Company’s ES&G (environmental,
social, governance) disclosures and programs.
- Oversee the Director & Officer Questionnaire process.
- Assist with the preparation of various Board of Directors and
Board Committee materials.
- Assist with various complex and/or sensitive projects, as
- J.D. degree and membership in good standing in one state
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in public company/securities
and corporate law.
- Strong understanding of business financials.
- Effective communicator, with the ability to establish and
maintain effective relationships across the company.
- Possess strong organizational and project management
- Ability to handle a high volume of work and prioritize
- Good judgment, a high level of professional integrity and the
discretion, tact and ability to maintain
- Self-starter able to take initiative and independently lead
projects with little guidance.
- Superior attention to detail and writing skills.
- In-house experience at a public company preferred.
Keywords: Bed Bath & Beyond, Union , Securities Attorney, Other , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!