Merchandise Stocking Pro - Union, NJ
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionNeed a job? We'll provide you with an
opportunity. Let us join your journey!We have a hiring
incentive!!!$150 AFTER 30 days worked from date of hire.$250 AFTER
60 days worked from date of hire.$350 AFTER 90 days worked from
date of hire.$450 AFTER 180 days worked from date of hire.$1200
Total Hire IncentiveWoodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family
owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product
innovation, quality service and business growth. Our strategy of
vertical integration allows our company to bring high-quality
products to market competitively. Woodgrain Millwork's diverse
product offering includes wood moulding, decorative trim, wood door
shop parts and products, as well as many branded products.
Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the
largest millwork operations in the world.Day-to-Day:
- Learning and performing in-store service, managing inventory
replenishment (ordering and stocking), generating weekly credits
and providing exceptional customer service within a defined
territory inside high volume national account stores.
- Cover service calls when regular service representatives are on
away on vacation.
- CLEANING: Recovering the proper condition of that aisle since
the last service.
- STOCK: Restocking messy bins or displays and resolving bin
- CULLING: Removing damaged/unsellable material and issuing
- MERCHANDISING: Maintain signage and pricing to best
- ORDERING: Replenish inventory according to published
- CUSTOMER INTERACTION: Build strong and dependable relationships
with store management and associates.
- PROJECTS/TASKS: Complete tasks, projects and resets of
Woodgrain products in stores as assigned by the Area Manager.The
- SHIFT WORK: Primarily M-F days. Overtime may be required based
on territory demands.
- TRAVEL: This is a remote position with required travel to
stores daily. This isn't a desk job! The location will include
surrounding areas of: Union, NJ.
- BENEFITS: Full time employees receive a comprehensive benefits
package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401k,
vacation, and paid holidays, AND a quarterly incentive! See your
hard work pay off!
- Pay will be discussed upon route(s)/location(s) assigned.
- Must have a valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance and
your own vehicle.
- High school level education plus one to three years' relevant
or prior experience.
- This position is very labor intensive and requires the ability
to lift/move up to 50 lbs.Woodgrain is an EEO employer that
maintains a tobacco and drug free work environment.Powered by
Keywords: Woodgrain, Union , Merchandise Stocking Pro - Union, NJ, Other , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!