Posted on: June 15, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for the sale of integrated communication structure to
small-to-medium business customer. Develops relationships with
individual businesses and the community and positions the Comcast
brand as key components of the sales strategy and keeps with
Comcast's touchstones.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Assists with the creation and delivery of face-to-face sales
presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast
products and services. Promotes the sale of bundled products to
ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sells with goals of
exceeding departmental, financial and unit targets.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging
technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the
- Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various
prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing,
customer referrals and partner relationships. Focuses on goal
achievement and is results driven.
- Assists with developing sales territory, including cultivation
of local business partnerships and organizational
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo.
Ensures a superior customer experience. Maintains and builds
customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with
internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service
levels meet and exceed customer expectations through strong
customer service orientation and excellent follow up skills.
- Prepares sales and activity reports as required.
- Participates in out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a
regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills
and skill in presenting, persuading and negotiating.
- Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal
solution for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding
departmental, financial and unit targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities. Disclaimer:
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
EducationBachelor's DegreeWhile possessing the stated degree is
preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some
combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive
related professional experience.Relevant Work Experience0-2
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Union , BAE 1, Other , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!