Debit / Prepaid Card Servicing
Company: Connectone Bank
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Description:The Debit Card Servicing Assistant Treasurer is
responsible for the minimization, prevention, and mitigation of
losses due to fraudulent Debit and Prepaid Card activity. They
analyze, recommend, and assist in implementation of fraud
prevention mitigation strategies and card disputes while ensuring
an appropriate balance between fraud risk and client experience.
They serve as an expert in handling plastic card tasks, software
functionality, and other card related inquires to support internal
and external members.
- Support the Bank's client first focus and rules of
engagementmaintaining a professional demeanor, working as an active
member of the CNOB team, providing all clients excellent service,
always striving to make CNOB A Better Place to Be.
- Manage daily operational workflow and act as an escalation
point for the service and support of card service including but not
limited to the following;
- System inquiries and ticket follow up
- Dispute resolution
- Fraud detection monitoring, Falcon, CAMS alerts
- Card stock inventory
- Reg E dispute review
- Visa Quarterly Reporting
- Ensure card services team is reviewing and performing all
activities within assigned deadlines.
- Assist with projects, conversions, elevations and
implementations. Activities include; providing input on the setup
and support for cardholders on all card-related systems, conduct
end-to-end testing of the systems software updates and train card
operations team on new procedures or processes resulting from
- Maintain knowledge of compliance with card programs and
- Support Bank's Prepaid program with Visa.
- Assist with the review of card fraud trends to manage the
Bank's fraud losses, and balance customer experience.
- Recognize and recommend changes to enhance operational
- Partner with external and internal teams to enable the
execution of reporting initiatives
- Articulate contract terms to invoices and report costs against
- Customer activity reporting for monthly/quarterly insights
- Keeps management apprised of any reporting issues, which could
negatively affect the bank
- Work with designated personnel in each area to implement any
new reports and/or to make changes to existing reports
- Perform other duties as assignedRequirements:Knowledge
- Strong understanding of Visa Online environment
- Strong understanding of Reg E and applied timeframes of Card
- Excellent PC skills
- Strong Excel and Word skillsAbilities
- Strong client first interest and ability.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- Ability to be flexible with tasks and assignments
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Ability to Multi-Task many initiatives at once
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good reading comprehension skillsOther Requirements
- High School Diploma required. College degree preferred.
Keywords: Connectone Bank, Union , Debit / Prepaid Card Servicing, Other , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!