Company: ConnectOne Bank
Posted on: September 20, 2022
The nCino/Salesforce.com Administrator will act as the process
improvement manager in the development, support, and execution of
enterprise strategies and related product visions regarding the
nCino/Salesforce.com, working collaboratively with third-party
developers, internal staff, and other key stakeholders. Key
- Support the Bank's People First focus and rules of
engagement-maintaining a professional demeanor, working as an
active member of the CNOB team, providing all clients excellent
service, always striving to make CNOB A Better Place to Be.
- Serve as the internal Subject Matter Expert on
nCino/Salesforce.com and its uses within the banking industry.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation
rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy enhancements to nCino
custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, and
complex dashboards as needed by end users.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access
- Manage the loan life cycle within the nCino/Salesforce.com
platform and introduce best practices.
- Develop and maintain processes, features and functionality to
continuously improve data. quality, process integrity and
productivity with the assistance of the end users.
- Partner with Commercial Lending, Credit Administration and
other business users to identify opportunities for improved
- Monitor user adoption and respond as needed to improve adoption
rates through additional training, communication, system
modification or other resources in conjunction with the nCino
Business Systems Analyst.
- Develop a change management program to ensure effective
implementation of new releases and updates in conjunction with the
nCino Business Systems Analyst.
- Partner with business users and the nCino Business Systems
Analyst to identify management. reporting needs; design and
maintain necessary reports, dashboards and associated
- Work with key business stakeholders and IT to ensure successful
product roll outs and releases.
- Manage day to day user provisioning and permission
- Knowledge of the Commercial Lending and Banking in relation to
both processes and regulations a plus.
- Ability to work on a nCino/Salesforce.com platform with an
understanding of the technical capabilities in order to implement
and optimize the nCino loan origination system.
- Experience with configuring for Lightning Experience a plus.
- Strong nCino/Salesforce.com platform skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; proven
ability to train others and interact with all levels of
- Proven problem-solving skills relating to data and software
- Highly collaborative and capable of building strong
- Strong ability to articulate (both written and verbal) product
- Strong ability to handle and prioritize multiple requests and
manage laterally, upwards, and downwards.
- Detail oriented, organized, and driven to get things done.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience or in a
technical role, preferred business, or systems analyst with
emphasis on system configuration and design.
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification.
- Financial Services experience preferred. PI189977616
Keywords: ConnectOne Bank, Union , nCino/Salesforce.com Administrator, Other , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!