Company: ConnectOne Bank
Posted on: November 18, 2022
PositionThe Insurance Administrator is responsible for obtaining
and safeguarding all insurance information for all new and existing
loans and ensuring the necessary insurance coverage is in
- Support the Bank's People First focus and rules of
engagement-maintaining a professional demeanor, working as an
active member of the CNOB team, providing all clients excellent
service, always striving to make CNOB A Better Place to Be.
- Reviews and monitors the insurance tracking process, and
regularly explores options for more tracking with Van Wagenen (VW)
- Assists clients who have received letters from VW for insurance
- Reviews collateral, flood, and escrow records for accuracy and
payment of insurance, and uploads insurance renewals.
- Reviews insurance disbursements for Hazard and Flood payments
and FIS entries
- Reviews reports for Default of Insurance, Low Value policies,
and policies with mortgagee clause deficiency.
- Submits monthly Force Placed Hazard premiums and charge loan
- Reviews insurance cancellation notices and all new Certificates
of Property Insurance with Loan Officers to ensure all requirements
have been met and coverage is sufficient.
- Knowledge of CNOB products and services.
- Knowledge of lending and mortgage insurance.
- Knowledge of Hazard, Flood, Escrow, and Collateral.
- Knowledge of relevant Federal and State banking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills to conduct evaluation of documents of varying
- Strong People First interest and ability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at one time.Other
- 3 years previous Insurance Management experience required.
ConnectOne Bank is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of
employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran
status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
ConnectOne Bank also provides reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local
laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process, please contact Talent
Keywords: ConnectOne Bank, Union , Insurance Administrator, Other , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!