Auto Dealership Warranty Assistant / Biller / Motor Vehicle
Company: Maplecrest Ford Lincoln
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Fast-paced, energized to excel and nationally acclaimed as one
of the most successful auto dealerships in the country (Let's just
say we're a twenty-time winner of Ford Motor Company's prestigious
PResident's Award). Yes, that's us and we're proud of it!If you are
equally into fast-paced and -energized work environments and care
deeply about -top-notch performance than please, show us what you
have and join us because we want you on our team.We pay
competitively, offer great benefits and believe in professional
development (we pay for training!). So, read on and if you feel
you're a fit then please apply.Job Summary:The Warranty -Assistant
-reports to the Service and Parts Director and must have experience
processing Ford Motor Company claims.We're looking for the right
fit:A person with a can-do spirit and positive attitude who thrives
in a fast-paced, team-oriented, dynamic, work environment. An
individual with an eye for detail and a temperament that stands for
excellence. -Job Accountabilities (include but are not limited
- Process all warranty paperwork -to ensure proper detail,
-documentation and to verify factory criteria.
- Strive to maintain a minimum warranty claims acceptance rate of
95% and no more than 14 days of warranty receivables.
- Communicate with service advisors to determine the scope of a
- Understand -and follow-up all manufacturer and after-market
warranty policies and procedures.
- Review in detail all -written warranty repair orders for
accurate completion and legibility, adhering to all applicable
policies and Ford Motor Company's warranty -procedure manuals.
- Identify -incomplete or improperly prepared -repair orders and
ensure that the person issuing the claim makes all corrections
- Coordinate with vendors and manufacturers to ensure prompt
receipt and shipment of replacement parts.
- Arrange for parts to be shipped to factory or distributor.
- Establish and maintain a record and control of the physical
inventory of parts to be returned, inspected, or scrapped by the
manufacturer or other warranty authority.
- Reconcile all warranty receivables and work with business
office to obtain payments.
- Track all services and customer records as required by
- Maintain and update knowledge of factory recalls, announcements
- Establish and sustain productive relationships with the
manufacturers designated warranty representatives and the
representative of any aftermarket warranty company with which the
dealership conducts business.
- Identify and enter relevant codes and/or other administrative
- Flag appropriate technicians for the hours earned on the
operations they performed.
- Examine repair orders for accuracy to avoid issuing duplicate
- Monitor the use of special warranty programs.
- Report to management any abuse or fraudulent manipulation of
- Submit warranty claims to the manufacturer or warranty company
using current administrative tools and resources.
- Confirm that all deductibles are properly documented and
processed to ensure quick collection from the customer.
- Review all returned and/or rejected warranty claims and prepare
- Ensure accurate record keeping, including submitted, returned /
rejected or paid claims and their current status.
- Provide a weekly report to the service manager regarding claims
- Arrive and depart from work at the hours designated by service
management.Abide By Maplecrest Company Expectations:
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Maplecrest's Vision,
Mission and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers,
vendors and suppliers.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety
- Report to management any situation or condition that
jeopardizes the safety, welfare or integrity of the dealership, its
employees, or customers.You will need Your "A" Game and these
- Ford Motor Company warranty experience
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- High school diploma (Demonstration of progress toward a college
- Valid state drivers licenseWe offer our Team Members:
- 401 (k)
- Medical benefits
- Generous vacation plan
- Professional development for high-potential employees
-Maplecrest is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free
workplace -Equal Employment OpportunityMaplecrest Ford Lincoln does
not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or any other characteristic protected by law. In order
to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all
individuals, employment decisions at Maplecrest Ford Lincoln will
be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Job DescriptionThe
statements included in the job description are intended to outline
the general nature and level of work being performed by people
assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. All
personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time, as neededPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Maplecrest Ford Lincoln, Union , Auto Dealership Warranty Assistant / Biller / Motor Vehicle, Other , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...