Company: 2nd Ave
Posted on: April 8, 2021
The Retail Supervisor - Production role is a great opportunity
for motivated, high performing retail professionals looking to
advance into a leadership position with awesome growth potential!
The Retail Supervisor - Production is an integral part of our
Leadership team and will work closely with Store Managers to ensure
Store Operations run smoothly. The Retail Supervisor - Production
is a back room role, some of the expectations include, but are not
- Assist Production Manager with production/operational
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning
personnel, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, set up,
and coordinate production daily strategies, & reporting results of
the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains staff by orienting, training, and developing employee
- Conducts workshops to ensure quality, and pricing standards are
- Closely partners and communicates with members of the
management team to determine current inventory levels, and
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodations. What Do You
Need to Succeed?
- At least 6 months experience within a retail supervisor
- At least 1 year experience within a production/manufacturing
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Proven ability to supervise and motivate a team.
- Flexibility - Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and
- Fluent in English, and able to read & comprehend simple
instructions, short correspondences.
- Awesome interpersonal & communication skills. T he Perks? We
offer a competitive compensation package, including paid time off,
medical, dental, & vision insurance, 401k, an impressive bonus
structure, and a flexible schedule! We are a growing thrift
retailer, headquartered right outside of Philadelphia, PA with a
presence throughout the Mid Atlantic Region. Having spent decades
in this business, we are proud of our long standing heritage as
well as our loyal customers and dedicated employees. We understand
how to do our work with purpose and we love developing talent. Our
employees can enroll in many benefits such as medical, dental,
vision, & 401k... just to name a few. Come join a unique company
culture with career growth and competitive pay!
Keywords: 2nd Ave, Union , Production Supervisor, Professions , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!