Principal Financial Analyst - Revenue
Posted on: January 5, 2022
iCIMS is seeking a Principal Financial Analyst to join our team.
In this high impact position, you will play a vital role in
analyzing data, researching opportunities, and discovering critical
insights for iCIMS' key strategic areas of growth. These areas
include growing recurring SaaS revenue and optimizing growth/gross
margin of SaaS and Services.--You will be pivotal in supporting
effective decision-making by partnering with business leaders,
analyzing the business and creating predictive models to support
mission-critical decisions. By developing financial models to
support strategic initiatives, you will provide actionable
recommendations and will have significant impact on the company's
success.----This position can be based in Holmdel, NJ or Denver,
CO. Occasional travel may be required.--
- Deliver analytically rigorous insights to support revenue
forecasting, modeling and analysis. Apply creative problem-solving
skills to investment prioritization.
- Design and build financial revenue models to support business
decisions. Analyze historical data and project results based on
assessment of historical trends and current growth
initiatives.--Structure and extract data from multiple source
systems to support models.--
- Facilitate financial and revenue forecasting, as well as
monthly estimates of lead to cash processes using Adaptive
- Collaborate with cross-functional business stakeholders to
identify and manage forecasting initiatives
- Work closely with senior management to develop business case
financials, ROI modeling to support strategic initiatives
- Drive financial close activities for month-end and quarterly
reporting in an efficient and timely manner
- Identify and summarize key drivers of financial performance on
a consolidated and department level
- Clearly communicate actionable insights from objective analysis
and make recommendations for key business and growth
- Consistently drive process improvement to minimize
inefficiencies (i.e. automate manual reporting) and maximize
- Monitor and analyze trends of operational and financial
performance indicators, test hypothesis, seek to discover new
- Develop new tools and dashboards to provide insights to
operational and executive leadership
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly Board
financial reporting packages, annual budgeting process
- Assist in the integration of financial processes and reporting
of M&A activities.
- Assist in preparation of other ad hoc projects as
- Mentor and train other analysts as needed.
- 8+ years in relevant experience in finance, revenue or
analytics roles required.
- Excellent financial/business modeling skills with a
demonstrated ability to create, navigate and explain complex models
- Experience with leveraging planning & analysis tools such as
Adaptive, Salesforce, Tableau, NetSuite, etc.
- Demonstrated success creating and building cross-functional
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think
strategically and creatively, apply business acumen and exercise
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to understand the root
cause of issues and ideate resolution
- Demonstrated growth mindset.
- Highly productive and efficient.--Able to thrive while managing
multiple projects under tight deadlines in a dynamic
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field; MBA is
Keywords: iCIMS, Union , Principal Financial Analyst - Revenue, Professions , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!