Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Tanker truck driver
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $78,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,160-$1,420 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 201922Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all hours worked.
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- Home for 34-48-hours, typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $3 more per hour by obtaining additional CDL
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- $7,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $2,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
- Passport, Fast Card or Enhanced CDL required within 60 days of
- Live within 100 miles of Keasbey, NJ or Paulsboro, NJ and live
in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York or
Pennsylvania. Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if
you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through
it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Top-notch equipment - Operate the best tractors, trailers and
- Safety first and always - Whatever bulk freight you haul, we
make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI187616415
Keywords: Schneider, Union , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Tanker truck driver, Professions , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!