HVAC Duct Fabrication Shop Foreman
Company: Interstate Air Conditioning & Heating
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Company Overview:Interstate Air Conditioning & Heating employs a
staff of over 75, including service technicians, piping mechanics,
sheet metal installers, project managers,estimators, and
administrators. Our firm offers a complete rang of Commercial HVAC
services throughout New York & New Jersey.Job Summary:This position
is responsible for managing an active sheet metal fabrication shop.
-This position requires someone with managerial experience along
with lots of shop experience. -Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage between 5 - 10 tin knockers
- Input fittings into plasma and coil line.
- Maintain equipment, making repairs and modifications when
- Order Material
- Keep Inventory
- Operate machines to cut, shape, and form sheet metal including
roller, rotodie, shear, punch press, hand brake, weighting machine,
plasma cutters, and coil line.Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of duct fabrication experience.
- Minimum 1 year as a shop formen.
- Osha Certified.
- Self-starter with ability to work with little
supervision.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Interstate Air Conditioning & Heating, Union , HVAC Duct Fabrication Shop Foreman, Professions , Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!