Company: Restoration 1 of Morris County
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Restoration 1 of Summit is looking for a restoration technicians to join our growing team! If you enjoy challenges, job tasks that change daily and have excellent communication skills, then this job is the right place for you to build your career. If you are excited about building new relationships and want to be part of a team of people working hard to make a lasting impact and be a leader in our industry, then Restoration 1 of Summit is for you. Additionally, If you have experience in either the construction industry or as a restoration professional, we'd love to speak to you. Restoration 1 of Summit offers full-service emergency services for fire, smoke, water, sewage and mold damage clean up, as well as, remediation for residential, commercial, and industrial properties. Restoration 1 of Summit is responsible for the execution, supervision and overall coordination of a project. We are available 24/7 for emergency services including, but not limited to fire, smoke, water & mold damage.You must have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Hands-on mechanical ability.
- Experience and skill with construction, hand and some power tools.
- Carpentry skills are a preferred asset.
- Integrity, a self-starter, desire to constantly strive for excellence.
- A willingness to learn new skills. Requirements for this Position
- Must have a professional appearance, sense of humor, and a great attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, supervisors, and customers.
- Comfortable with the use of mobile devices and computers.
- A valid driver's license.
- Ability to pass a criminal and motor vehicle background check.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and commit to staying drug free.
- Must be willing to be on call, as needed. Inclusive of nights, weekends & holidays.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 80 pounds.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate. Job Duties and Responsibilities for Restoration Technician
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate efficient work techniques and practices.
- Responsible for maintaining assigned vehicle and equipment.
- Ensure proper personal and work zone safety.
- Eager to learn and acquire new skills through on-the-job and formal training
- Remove affected building materials from job site. Inclusive of carpets, carpet pads, drywall, insulation, framing, flooring and tile.
- Perform the applied structural drying per the IICRC standards and moisture mapping and documentation for water damage claims.
- Communicate details of all assignments. Such as detailed drawings, moisture mapping, temperature readings, dehumidifier readings, customer concerns and requests. Along with all other tasks considered customary and standard for a Mitigation Technician.
- Physically able to work in PPE including respiratory protection.
- Ability to work in high places and in tight spaces.
- Capable of working in fire, smoke and/or water damage environments that have potential for mold & mildew. Helpful
- IICRC Certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
- Willing to train and certify the right person.
- Experience with Xactimate estimating software.
- Experience in the construction, restoration, or property insurance industry - A+Plus.
- Experience in the fire and water mitigation -A+Plus. What We Offer
- Work with a fast-growing company.
- Competitive pay based on experience ($17 - $22 an hour)
- Company van, gas, phone and tablet.
- Health Benefits.
- Voluntary Dental and Eye Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- Bonus opportunities.
- 401K with company match.
- "When you work for Jeffrey Pruden, he will a better person out of you by pushing you to your limits."
- Job Type: Full-time Salary: $17.00 to $22.00/hour
Keywords: Restoration 1 of Morris County, Union, Restoration Technician, Professions, Union, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!